Experience: Entry level to intermediate
Employment Type: Full-time
A Little Bit About You
You are a full stack software engineer with ideally 2 years of experience (or very freaking smart) who has a good understanding of networks, the Internet, and web technologies and how they work. You know your way around databases, queues and asynchronous programming.
- Nothing excites you more than tackling hard technical challenges
- You love learning new things
- You’re a team player
- Did we mention you’re a team player?
- Your playground includes Microsoft Visual Studio, Git and Visual Studio Code
- You have a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- You are eligible and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Knowledge of any of: Angular, Bootstrap, Gulp, WebPack, TeamCity, Scrum/Agile methodologies, Azure, AWS, Heroku, Salesforce, ServiceNow or Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365
- Experience with UI design and development
A Little Bit About Us
InGenius is a global front-runner in something called CTI - computer telephony integration - for the world's leading, cloud-based customer relationship managements (CRM) systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365. We integrate large companies’ phone systems directly into their CRMs. Our solution is used worldwide in over 40 countries.
The InGenius culture is innovative and people-friendly, and we take pride in our work. We are a team who likes to develop great stuff and have fun doing it. Colleagues are very willing to jump in and help if you’re having an issue, and really open to your ideas and contributions.
This Software Developer position provides a chance to work with a skilled team, while increasing your experience working with the latest web technologies to deliver real-time communication solutions for cloud-based CRMs. We’re an Agile development shop that builds software focused on making the end user a hero. We need like-minded individuals who want to make a difference for our customers.
We offer flex hours, health benefits and fair pay. We are a recipient of the 2018 Employees' Choice Awards, recognizing InGenius Software as one of the 10 best places to work in Ottawa, across all industries. We are also a member of the Growth 500, recognized by Canadian Business and Maclean's as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
How to Apply
If this posting describes you, then please apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.