Experience: Mid-Level to Experienced
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Solution Consultant, you will be a key pre-sales and on-boarding technical resource for the Sales and Management teams at InGenius.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working in partnership with the sales teams as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our products, to help drive sales
- Articulating technology and production positioning, as well as developing and delivering product demonstrations to both business and technical users
- Identifying and project managing all technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and on-boarding process
- Interfacing with the Sales Engineering and Sales Architect teams at our CRM and telephony partner companies
- Developing and providing product demonstrations, and answering technical questions in order to help our CRM customers close deals that include our InGenius product
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conveying customer requirements to Product Management and Field Engineering teams
- Understanding and documenting customer workflow requests and converting them into technical requirements for our Field Engineering team to assess
- Documenting enterprise engagement trackers for all enterprise customers you are assigned
- Travelling to trade shows and customer sites as needed
You must feel comfortable having technical conversations with C-suite executives, business owners, IT and telecom technical staff. You should have an ability to understand and explain product architecture, security and deployment.
- Sales experience and soft skills
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM or ServiceNow knowledge
- Avaya, Cisco, Asterisk or Mitel knowledge
- Networking architecture knowledge
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a resumé to email@example.com.
InGenius is a world leader in something called CTI - computer telephony integration - for the world's leading, cloud-based CRMs like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365. We tie large companies’ phone systems right into their cloud-based CRM. Our products are used worldwide by some of the biggest names in the industry like Expedia, LinkedIn and Renault.