Job Function: Level 2 support
Experience: Intermediate to advanced
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
InGenius is seeking a Customer Support Analyst to join our expert team to provide level 2 technical customer support. This position will provide rapid case resolution and make our customers successful in their InGenius experience. The Customer Support Analyst will prime the shift hours for Eastern time zone (7:00am – 3:30pm).
As a member of the customer support team, the successful candidate must have a strong track record of excellent customer-facing communication skills and good judgement. Excellent phone and meeting skills are required as InGenius support follows a "call first" policy. InGenius analysts must demonstrate a level of technical ability and communication skills such that they can interact with software development teams on a peer level when working on complex or difficult cases.
As for all members of the customer support team, analysts are required to follow established procedures and attend to details, meticulously maintaining case information and documentation.
InGenius analysts are the primary customer support contact for our strategic customers and complex deployments. InGenius analysts are responsible for developing ongoing strategies for blocked cases or complex issue scenarios. An analyst is expected to develop rapid proficiency in analysis of InGenius application logs.
The successful candidate will have a proven history of providing guidance and knowledge training back to level 1 support in order to improve resolution key performance indicators (KPIs) at level 1 and ensure a five-star support experience.
- Provide highly technical product support to customers, sales teams and service teams
- Take appropriate steps to bring any open support cases to resolution in a timely manner
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Organize ideas and communicate messages appropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Stay current with product and integrated systems information, changes and updates
- Review product release documentation and participate in internal reviews
- Occasional travel to customer sites for sales support or on-site troubleshooting
- Must be available for on-call, evening and weekend work
Stuff That's Not On a Resumé
- Self-motivated/highly driven individual who takes ownership and accountability for their performance
- Really good with customers, sales and the other staff
- Collaborative team player with a positive, can-do approach
- Excellent at priority management
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Windows Server technology and networking
- MCSE an asset
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- College diploma or engineering degree in a relevant field preferred
- Knowledge of VoIP systems, call center solutions and CRM platforms preferred
InGenius is a global front-runner in something called CTI - computer telephony integration - for the world's leading, cloud-based customer relationship managements (CRM) systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365. We integrate large companies’ phone systems directly into their CRMs. Our solution is used worldwide in over 40 countries.
The InGenius culture is innovative and people-friendly, and we take pride in our work. We are a team who likes to develop great stuff and have fun doing it. Colleagues are very willing to jump in and help if you’re having an issue, and really open to your ideas and contributions.
This customer support position provides a chance to work with a skilled team, while increasing your experience working with the latest web technologies to deliver real-time communication solutions for cloud-based CRMs. We build software focused on making the end user a hero and we need like-minded individuals who want to make a difference for our customers.
We are a recipient of the 2018 Employees' Choice Awards, recognizing InGenius Software as one of the 10 best places to work in Ottawa, across all industries. We are also a member of the Growth 500, recognized by Canadian Business and Maclean's as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
Salary and Benefits
InGenius offers a competitive salary based on experience, a generous supplemental benefits package, a 37.5 hour work week, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time.
How to Apply
Come and join our dynamic and growing team at InGenius! Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.