Employment Type: Full-time
InGenius is a global forerunner in something called CTI - computer telephony integration - for the world's leading, cloud-based CRMs like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365. We integrate large companies’ phone systems directly into their CRM.
We’re an Agile development shop with a culture that's cool, innovative and people friendly. We have a really great team – very willing to jump in and help if you’re having an issue, and really open to your ideas and contributions. We are a team of people who like to develop great stuff and have fun doing it. We take pride in our work and and write software that's focused on making the end user a hero. We need like-minded individuals who want to make a difference for our customers, with whom we like to establish lasting relationships.
This position provides a chance to work with the best, and increase your knowledge and experience working with the latest web technologies to deliver real-time communication solutions for cloud-based CRMs.
We offer flex hours, health benefits and fair pay. We are a recipient of a 2018 Employee Choice Award, which recognized InGenius Software as one of the 10 best places to work in Ottawa, across all industries. We are also a member of the Growth 500, recognized by Canadian Business and Maclean's magazines as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of information development and publication tools
- Ability to write new content for guides and publish release notes
- Aptitude to follow established processes for delivering information
- Skills to research and gather technical information by collaborating with developers and reviewing technical specifications
- Must have a keen attention to detail and show the ability to learn and understand new information and technologies quickly
- Formal training in technical writing or a related discipline
- Knowledge of telephony, CRMs and communication software
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare or a similar publishing suite
- Knowledge of Agile environments and processes
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must adapt in a fast changing environment with variable deliverables
- Positive attitude, innovative and able to work under time constraints
Tools We Use
- Madcap Flare, Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Confluence, JIRA
Other Skills and Experience That Are Assets
- Curriculum development
- Wiki experience
- WordPress knowledge
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.